Monday, July 23, 2007

Comic-Con San Diego 2007

This looks like the one that might finish us all off. Here's where I'll be:

Thursday, July 26th
1:00 - 2:00: Marvel Comics, signing NEW AVENGERS/TRANSFORMERS and showing off new projects. Booth #2429.
5:00 - 6:00: Fox Atomic, showing off previews of THE NIGHTMARE FACTORY. Booth #4429.

Friday, July 27th
11:00 - 12:00: Tokyopop, signing EARTHLIGHT volumes 1 & 2 and showing off previews of #3. Booth #3529.
3:30 - 4:30: Tokyopop panel: Comics Vs. Manga. Booth #3529.

Saturday, July 28th
4:00 - 6:00: Group signing for the new anthology POSTCARDS at the Comic Relief booth, #1514.

And various other times: Virgin Comics, talking about the new Virgin/SciFi imprint I'm editing. Booth #1803.

Come on out and support your hard-working local comics creator. Bring oxygen and Doritos Experimental Flavor X-13D!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope to see you and your crew, sweetie. I'll be the person in the ComicMix t-shirt.

Stang said...

I got to get some of those fucked up Doritos.

Unknown said...

I think you mean July, not August, right?

We're having a special show this Friday night at the San Diego Comedy Co-op for a bunch of the folks who are coming into town for comic-con... in particular for college university, peeps who make funny online comics.

Come on out and check us out, FREE, BYOB, so cheap drinking ya know- and we may have a headliner down from L.A., yet to confirm that. At least 6 funny guys confirmed to talk about cartoons, comics, animation, and all that.


9pm @ SD Comedy Coop

11211 Sorrento Valley Rd.
San Diego, CA 92121

Stuart Moore said...

Brian: Sorry I missed it -- how did it go?

Tom: They're horribly addictive. I can't have them in the house. I tried to go to the website and participate in the "name the Doritos" contest (my choice: TEQUILA WITH LIME). But they want all your personal information. No thanks, MISTER CHENEY!

Stuart Moore said...

Oh, and Martha: Great seeing you!

Anonymous said...

I just came back from my first ever Comic Con. What an experience! I had an amazing time. Such a variety of people to meet and things to see. I definitely think everyone should go at least once in their life. If you missed it this year, Zannel has some great videos and pictures of everything that went down this year. You can find it at zannel.com/comiccon