Sunday, June 24, 2007

But Is The Table Really Round?

elight2cov

If you're the kind of person who's always two days late for everything, then I'm afraid you missed the MOCCA convention in New York this weekend -- but you can still come see me at a round-table discussion & signing at the Barnes & Noble in Park Slope, Brooklyn, New York, this Tuesday. Details:

Date: Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Time: 6:30 PM
Place: Barnes & Noble Park Slope, 267 7th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY

The participants:

Stuart Moore: signing EARTHLIGHT
June Kim: signing 12 DAYS
James L. Barry: signing WARRIORS: THE LOST WARRIOR
Melissa DeJesus: signing SOKORA REFUGEES
Becky Cloonan: signing EAST COAST RISING

I'm not sure if the store will have copies of EARTHLIGHT volume 2 (pictured above) yet, but I'll have an advance copy to show.

More details on the appearance and the location.

More details on EARTHLIGHT.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stuart, I didn't even see you at MoCCA. Waah!

Stuart Moore said...

Heh -- I didn't even GO to Mocca! I just went out afterwards. Hope you & ComicMix are good!