Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Mike's Nude Switch

wallacemar15It wasn't quite a year ago when Mike Wallace stated that he would never take his clothes off onscreen.

But never say never.

The 87-year-old news star has now changed his mind.

"I'm OK with being topless in front of people," he recently told the New York Daily News.

Then he remembered his previous coyness: "But I'm not sure if I'd want to do it onscreen.

"If it's a story that's going to win me a Peabody, it would be different," he then said, in stark contrast to his thoughts of last year.

In June 2005, the 60 Minutes star revealed: "You will never see me in a nude scene.

"I don't think that's what's needed to win a Peabody for me.

"Personally, I think there are other things you can do to give people the news."

Does his change of mind come after he accidentally revealed his right nipple at an event last week?

No comments: