Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Signing Tomorrow

EL_01_001_tones400

Posting has been sparse since I got my new computer -- the scanner still isn't hooked up yet. But I wanted to mention that I'll be signing EARTHLIGHT, my Tokyopop original graphic novel, this Wednesday, November 15th, at Jim Hanley's Universe in New York City, 33 4 West 33rd Street (around the corner from the Empire State Building), from 6:00 to 8:00 PM. Also signing: J. Torres, Matt Manning, and Chuck Satterlee. More info at the link in the title.

Come on out and let me hear a good Monster Force howl.

I'll be back soon with a stupid Bizarro joke. Promise.

3 comments:

Tim Hamilton said...

I just saw this?! You were here?
I almost stopped by Hanleys.
Oh well...

Stuart Moore said...

It was fun -- though we sold out of EARTHLIGHT pretty early. Best moment was when a woman wandered in "on her break" and started talking to us. Turns out she was a dominatrix.

Next time...

Tim Hamilton said...

Not that I mind seeing you, but I thought
you were Tom Peyer. I didn't realize other
people posted on his SuperFrank site.
Just saw that. Would have liked seeing Tom
as he lives in CA an all that.