Monday, October 31, 2005

Hub Fans Bid Kid Adieu

theo_herald
Theo Epstein, the GM who built the team that brought Boston its first World Championship in 86 years, abruptly quit today. The diehard Sox fans at the Sons Of Sam Horn message boards take this to be bigger news than Libby times Alito, and are weighing in on a thread called THEO IS GONE:

Say it ain't so.

Gut Punch!

You know they are going to spin it into some kind of BS story blaming Theo but I for one am not buying it for 1 second.

This is like Pedro leaving, Manny getting traded times ten on the same day.

Horrible disgrace. Shameful... Pathetic.... inexcusable

I'm vomitting.

This is the darkest day in team history since Ruth was sold.

I just think I am going to vomit right now....

I just threw up in my mouth...

My head hurts and I don't know what to think.

I don't buy the crap that Theo just wants to go work with underpriviledged kids.

2 comments:

rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

my heart is with you and i hope in your darkest moment now, that this is by far, your most pressing problem. real silly crap today tom, drop by if ya can, and lift your burdens. HEAL THYSELF!

loves

Stang said...

Don't worry about me, Reverend; I'm a lot of things, but I'm no Red Sox fan.

I'll stop by.