Thursday, January 12, 2006

ZAP! POW! WHEEZE!

duo_03
The coolest show in TV history turns 40 today. ABC broadcast "Hi Diddle Riddle," the premiere episode of Batman, on January 12, 1966.

Bat-Signal pix: Batfriendbat-signal
I was going to link you all over Bat-Hell, as I did last year. Then I saw Mike Sterling's Insanely Bat-tastic Collection Of Bat-Links. He is clearly my better; go there and start Bat-Clicking. But first, here are a few that popped up since his post, and a couple I think he missed:


harriet_05

2 comments:

rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

oh i so agree, it was better than hogan's heros.

oh by the way..

less idiots is now:
new #1 on yahoo search for:
naked--sex
new #1 on overture search for:
naked--sex
new #2 on msn search for:
naked--sex

Stang said...

Very impressive. That is some fine work you're doing over there, Reverend.