Wednesday, January 12, 2005

BAT-TIME FLIES

duo_17

ROBIN: Boy! That was our closest call ever! I have to admit that I was pretty scared!

BATMAN: I wasn't scared in the least.

ROBIN: Not at all?

BATMAN: Haven't you noticed how we always escape the vicious ensnarements of our enemies?

ROBIN: Yeah, because we're smarter than they are!

BATMAN: I like to think it's because our hearts are pure.
The greatest achievement in the history of filmed entertainment turns 39 today. ABC broadcast "Hi Diddle Riddle," the premiere episode, on January 12, 1966.

movie_044
Bat-Quotes
The Best-Looking Bat-Fan Site (Where I got these great Bat-Pix!)
This Informative Bat-Site
Bat-Episode Guide
Fab Argentine Bat-Site
The '66 Batmobile
Batman Trap Page
The poor, deluded Siamese Human Knot Site
How To Batusi
Bat-Images
Bat-Links
Newly added: Bat Climbs! Bat Details! McSweeneys Analysis Of The Batman Theme! AND MORE BAT-LINKS!!!

movie_068

No comments: