Friday, March 11, 2005

First Fiend

laura

U.S. first lady Laura Bush joins radical feminists in observing International Women's Day at the U.N.
This week, I've been pretending that I'm really right wing and I think Laura Bush is a liberal traitor (scroll down). I thought I was being cute and far-fetched. Then I found the real thing here and here.

I'm more convinced than ever. Radical feminist/UN sympathizer Laura Bush is trying to destroy this country. And her husband is letting her. (That's the part I can't figure out!)

_________________________________

By the way, if you've had trouble leaving comments... sorry. Blogger has been having an episode. I couldn't post anything yesterday morning. It's happened before; if things haven't returned to Status-Q by now, they should soon.

No comments: