Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Off to see the Mariners host the LA Angels with Mike Flynn. Probably no updates until sometime Wednesday, a day of reckoning for America in which Dr. Phil will call Pat O'Brien to account, ABC News will rip the lid off Paula Abdul, and no one knows what sins Laura Bush will commit.

If you hit a comic shop Wednesday, take a look at Bart Simpson #23, the first comic book I've written (most of) in a while. It's a laff riot. I'll put a cover scan up as soon as I can find a cord for the scanner.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Horrible game, good company, enjoyed entertaining the folks around us with my good-natured ribbing of the ineptitude on display by the Seattle club.

Hey... my AOL seems to have eaten your email, so drop me a line. I want to ask you about a couple of things.

Mike F