Thursday, August 31, 2006

The Old Order Changeth

SUPERFRANKENSTEIN AND THE MONSTER FORCE HEREBY ELECT
MARK WAID
TO MEMBERSHIP FOR LIFE--WITH ALL PRIVILEGES AND GRATUITIES INCLUDING THE WEARING OF THE SIGNAL DEVICE AND POSESSION OF THE GOLDEN KEY WHICH PERMITS ENTRY INTO THE WERE-CAVE, ITS LIBRARY AND SOUVENIR ROOMS. IT IS HEREBY FURTHER RESOLVED AND ACTED UPON THAT...
MARK WAID
SHALL RECEIVE A SPECIAL COMMENDATION FOR HIS EXPERT ASSISTANCE IN THE CASE WE HAVE ENTITLED ON OUR SCROLLS...
"THE GRIM AND THE GRITTY!"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you guys group-kinky gay? That would explain everything. Is that it?

Not that it matters to me.

I couldn't care less. You young lions can do whatever you want. I don't care. Not a whit.

Stang said...

duque, I don't care how many of these messages you leave, you can't be in the Monster Force. You're too valuable to us where you are.

Stuart Moore said...

oowwwwOOOOOOOOOO!

(Monster Force "welcome howl")

Anonymous said...

You do need me. I'm the only person who reads this page.

Anonymous said...

It appears that the merger has now reached blogdom. Should we expect the same promised benefits we receive from the business world?

Stuart Moore said...

I don't know how to answer that...but we did just cancel your pension plan. Have a good day!

Elayne said...

Good lord, Mark's finally blogging. Is this one of the signs of the impending Apocalypse? Should I stock up on duct tape?

Mark's been on my "wish list" of would-be bloggers ever since I started doing this myself about four years ago. Glad to see you've talked him into it, Tom!

Mike Norton said...

Is there anything el duque isn't wrong about?