The God's Guide To The Hot Parts Guy lied to us. A couple of weeks ago, he wrote:
Following are films we will NOT analyze due to content, rating or other reasons:So how does he explain this? Simple. He doesn't.
Meet the [Husband's family name from Meet the Parents] (PG-13). The implied vulgarity of the title is enough to eject this film from our project.
To be fair, he still hates the name Focker enough to count the times the movie mentions it (37). He also has a pretty hard time with Focker's "man on commode," "father telling son to run from police," "flash nudity - female, upper and rear," "sex talk, repeatedly" and "sex games in bed (dressed)."
Cut to Fat Albert, a movie so Murder/Suicide-free, so light on Impudence/Hate, so deficient in Sexual Immoraity, that its entire WISDOM Analysis fits right here:
Wanton Violence/Crime (W)Punk hair?
• bully tactics, twice
• threat to force compliance
• slapstick violence
• punk hair
Sexual Immorality (S)
• dress to maximize the female form and/or skin exposure, twice
• male hula dashboard wobble
• attention to unseen bare male posterior
• cartoon character in underwear
• teen in underwear
• none noted
Offense to God (O)
• God's name in vain without the four letter expletive, by a child
• calling another a fool [Matt. 5:22]
• none noted
(Backstory here, here, here and here.)