Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Looking For Something?

Mad_Mod_Return
If you found this place on a search engine, I can go to StatCounter.com and see the search terms you used. (I get links to sites that link to me, but not your name or where you go on the web. If I could learn those things, I would blackmail you.) Over the last five weeks, some of the people who got here through Google or Yahoo actually were looking for me. But a few ended up here by searching the web for:
Gary Sheffield wife tapes
surnames + kerik + jewish
And my favorite:
Teen Titans Mad Mod Sex
I understand the Sheffield's wife thing, and I already knew about anti-Semites, but Teen Titans Mad Mod sex? What did you expect to find?

3 comments:

Stang said...

El Duque,

It doesn't surprise me that a Google search for "elbow grease" brought you here. I guess it's just a small acknowledgement of the huge amounts of hard work I put into this.

Thanks for your comments, and... keep smilin'!

SuperFrankenstein

Anonymous said...

When I search for "Mad Mod Sex," there's only one thing I'm really looking for: SUPERFRANKENSTEIN!

--Stuart "Beast Boy" Moore

Stang said...

'Nuff Said, Stuart!